CYCLOTHERMIC DECK OVENS
Within their field of application the Cyclothermic ovens, model M, meet any working requirements. This model has been specially designed to ensure quick and economical performance. It bakes bread by using wet, stabilised and homogeneous heat. These ovens are used in the bakery and confectionery industry owing to the baking system adopted. The baking is carried out on fixed bedplates (baking tiles) offering the best result for small and large sized bread as well as any other similar products. Also this model offers the advantage of a multiple steam injection system, which is suitable to many different types of products.
- Heat resistance steel pre-arranged for operation with a gas-oil, natural gas or LPG burner.
- Large surfaces smoke stack to give optimum thermal efficiency.
- Frame: Mild Steel 2mm in thickness.
- Combustion chamber: Refractory steel 3mm in thickness.
- Body work: Front part – stainless steel Aisi-304 satiny.
- Side part – stainless steel Aisi-430 satiny.
- Recycling unit : Centrifugal turbine driven by 3 HP electric motor.
- Thermal insulation: Rock wool from 20-30 cm thick.
- Gas or oil burner is fitted at the back of the oven.
- Steam generator by means of steel tubes (one for each deck).
- Electronic thermostat and baking timer with sound signal.
- Safety mechanical thermostat.
- Safety limit switch to the chimney damper allows the burner ignition only when the damper is open.
- Knauf insulation wool for maximum power saving.
- Automatic chimney damper for minimizing heat losses and fuel consumption.