4 CYLINDER MOULDER (PL-504)
The four-cylinder loaf-forming machine is suitable for moulding hard and soft dough. By way of shaped moulds, the machine produces up to 55cm loaves with or without pointed ends, unleavened flat bread sticks and pretzels.
- The dough is passing the first laminating process, which consists of two rotating parallel cylinders, whose gap can be changed according to the operator’ s needs by turning the hand-wheel on the right of the machine.
- The dough is passing the second laminating process, which consists of another two rotating parallel cylinders, whose gap has to be small than the first process and also can be changed according to the operator’ s needs by turning the hand-wheel on the right of the machine.
- After the first two stages the dough meets a rotary belt which moves the dough towards the front of the machine. During this phase the dough is squeezed by the weight of a steel grid belt to be formed partially as a loaf.
- After that the dough is reached to an adjustable layer, which rolls up and moves the dough towards the exit. The gap between the layer and the rotary belt is used to shape the dough to the desired length and width, and can be adjusted by turning the hand-wheel on the right and left of the machine. During operation, an axial fan dries out the rotary belt (lower forming).
- All physical accident-prevention protections as required by the current regulations.
- Complete electrical board adequately protected and insulated from the machine casing.
- Castor wheels for quick positioning in the working place.
- Adjustment wheels for the rollers and the table, in order to achieve different shapes of the final product.
- The frame of the machine is made of mild steel 6.00 mm in thickness and it contains all the mechanical components used for the forming operation.
- All materials that are in direct contact with dough meet the current regulations in terms of safety, hygiene, reliability and life.
- All rotating rollers are supported by proof roller bearings, which need no maintenance at all.
- The movement transmission is carried out by means of sprocket wheels and a chain, which makes the machine simpler and reduces the mechanical failures at the most.
- The four-cylinder loaf-forming machine is suitable for moulding hard and soft dough and is designed to cover loaf length from 10-55cm in the 50–1500gr. weight ranges, with production capability of 1200pcs./h