Within their field of application the Rotary Ovens, model AR, meet any working requirements. This model has been specially designed to ensure quick and economical performance. It bakes bread by using wet, stabilized and homogeneous heat. These ovens are used in the bakery and confectionery industry; owing to the baking system adopted. The baking is carried out by the passage of air, heated by a heat exchanger, through to a Multi-layer rack which is loaded with trays, offering the best result for small and large sized bread as well as any other similar products.
The air circulates by a centrifugal fan, is conveyed into the heat exchanger then into the baking chamber through vertical louvers and directed towards the rack. On the opposite side another louver sucks the air and repeats the flow circulation.
The rack is hanged to the ceiling of the oven by means of a hook and rotates on its axis by means of electromechanical system placed on the oven ceiling. On demand the oven can be supplied with a turntable unit. The capacity of the rack is 11-18 trays with dimensions 50x70cm (for AR-50), 60x80cm (for AR-70) and 80x90cm (for AR-90).
- A stainless steel combustion chamber pre-arranged for operation with a gas-oil, natural gas or LPG burner.
- Large surfaces smoke stack to give optimum thermal exchange.
- Precision electronic thermostat with constant temperature display, and safety thermostat.
- Automatic system for adjusting steaming time.
- Automatic system for starting and stopping trolley rotation in the proper position according to the door opening/closing.
- Adjustable damper for steam extraction.
- Knauf insulation wool for maximum power saving.
- Vapor evacuation system activated by door opening.
- Automatic baking time regulating system with buzzer, warning system in case of burner or hot air fan malfunction, and chamber lighting switch.