Operating temperature +20 / +42 ºC
This is an air-controlled chamber that regulates the fermentation of the dough, during which complete assimilation of the ingredients of flour and the other dough components is obtained. The dough-proving chamber is an essential tool for bread making.
- The chamber, consisting of pre-fabricated polyurethane panels of 40 mm thickness and 40 kg/m3 density, inter-linked by means of a stainless steel framework that permits easy assembling – disassembling. Internally and externally, the walls and the roof of the chamber are made of Aisi 304 stainless steel. The door is also made of stainless steel, with an opening of 800 & 930 mm and a height of 1910 mm. Such chambers are manufactured without a deck, unless otherwise specified and only upon special request.
- The heating unit is made of stainless steel and featuring a 4 kW heating element (electric resistor).
- The hot air circulator, is made of stainless steel and featuring a centrifugal fan and a low air supply motor. The air circulation is obtained by means of stainless steel air ducts and inlets.
- The steam generator, with a steam output of about 3 kg/h, made of stainless steel and featuring a 2,5 kW heating element (electric resistor) and an automatic water-filling floater.
- Circulation activation switch.
- Electronic thermostat 0 – 60 ºC.
- Chamber lighting switch.
- Steam generator switch with humidity controller.
- Chamber temperature display.
- Chamber humidity display.
- Programmable task completion time with audible warning.