2 CYLINDER MOULDER (PL-50)
The 2 cylinder moulder is suitable for moulding hard and soft dough and is designed to produce 10-40 cm long loaves in the 50–1500 gr weight range.
- The two cylinder moulding machine allows to form, that is to roll up dough pieces so as to obtain the so-called “long loaves” bread. The rolling operation is carried out by having the dough squeezed between the two stainless steel cylinders which are both equipped with rotary movement but in the opposite direction. Motion is transmitted by means of an electric gear motor and chains. The working cycle of the moulding machine consists of the following operations:
- The dough is poured into the loading hopper, protected by a safety guard, manually, or by means of a conveyor belt from the dough divider.
- The dough is passing the first laminating process, which consists of two rotating parallel cylinders, whose gap can be changed according to the operator’ s needs by turning the handwheel on the left of the machine.
- After the first stage the dough meets a rotary belt which moves the dough towards the back of the machine. During this phase the dough is squeezed by the weight of a steel grid belt to be formed partially as a loaf.
- When the dough is reached the back of the machine, it drops into a gap created by the rotary belt and an adjustable layer, which rolls up and moves the dough towards the exit table. The gap between the layer and the rotary belt is used to shape the dough to the desired length and width, and can be adjusted by turning the handwheel on the right of the machine. During operation, an axial fan dries out the rotary belt.
- Stainless steel external panels.
- Complete electrical board insulated from the machine casing.
- Accident-prevention protection.
- Castor wheels for ease of movement.
- Sesame sieve, which can be placed at the front of the machine on top of the exit table and its operation, does not depend of the machine operation.